Sunday, May 04, 2008

Handsome Ace

About a year ago.. me and max went to have our fortunes told ;)

Not because we were superstitious or that we believed in fengshui watsover.. purely just because people told me that this fengshui master is really good and since we are in the business and it seems that people in the business have this believe... "I'd rather believe that it works and let it help my biz", we went ot see the fengshui master :)

The master told us that Ace will look absolutely charming when he is wearing all white so the other day when we were trying to pick out an outfit for Ace to wear during Ah Yee's wedding at Mustafa, we came across this suit tat costs only $19.90...ALL WHITE SOMEMORE!

Despite it having an ink mark on the sleeves, we decided to buy it. What the heck, anyway, I think he will only get one or at the most two chance to wear this...

Handsome boh?



Previous Post: Jumping On Bed

No comments: