Tuesday, January 09, 2018

How To Make Money

 I have been thinking about making more money.

I don't have much savings cos I have always relied on the other half to feed me and even when I made money from freelance work, I spent them on the things I liked and wanted and never asked him for more money to do so...

I dun want to stress Ace when he has his own family so I think I should start making more money so that I can have a nest to feed me when I am old... Since I start saving till so old.. i better make MORE.

A friend of our offered to teach us options trading and we decided to meet up weekly for lessons..





 Our class:) haha

But I am ashamed to say... now as I write this a year later, I am not much richer than I was a year before cos I havent started trading. I got caught up in the buzyness of shifting and moving forward in life that I sort of stopped focusing on this.

But had a talk with Kerr the other day and put this back on my radar. Hopefully by the same time next year, I would have started making some small investments and earning some small money:)

Previous Post: Ace Bought His First Shirt


No comments: