Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Badminton And A Trip Down Memory Lane

 My colleagues at work know that I am very frree.... so they jio me to go play badminton together with them... they said that this week they are playing at Kim Seng CC... I thought it sounded familiar... and when I finally reached... I realied why... it is actually at the CC opossite the site where my grandma's house used to be...

Being in that area made me miss my ah ma very much...



 Anyway, it was a fun game and I was terrible at it... hahahaa..


After we went for a feast and undid all the good work we did for exercise.. hahaahah

After tat, ZW and HJ even sent me home... but truth to be told ,driving around the neighbourhood I felt nostalgic but also lost. The flat where my ah ma house used to be were already pulled down.. there is no point of reference anymore.. just a large empty plot and a hill behind.. on top of tat hill used to be flats as well where my laoma stayed .

I kept trying to look out for things that I remembered in my childhood to pinpoint me to exactly where I was.. but all i had were memories that just did not match the reality i see in front of me.
I felt a little sad...

I even went to google maps to try to figure out where i was...

But still thankful that my friends thought of the very bored and lonely me and included me in their actvities:)

Previous Post: Nanny Duties

No comments: