Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas Parties Galore

Had lots of christmas celebrations...

One of the first was the one for Arcadia held at KW's house..






During the party, realized one of our friends used to major in Photography in school.. she said she will help me take some nice shots I can use for when i join a dating app... ahahahhaah..

Pattern ore than badminton siah!

Then there was christmas shopping with my sis...

And then we also had Christmas gathering in office..


Christmas cakes from office...


Colleague Christine baked a log cake for us!

Then there is also Christmas Karaoke...


Which ended up me taking a video which turned out to Ame's fav video. everytime she cries, when I show her this video... she will stop!




Then there is christmas with my MCI sisters... we had lobster buffet!

And lots of pressies from here and there..



 PRessies from Ganma Seok Ling..



Ok.. this HK slippper is my present to myself.. hahahaahah


 And of course there is the Year End Party which is our end of the year tradition...

This year it is held at my place... alas, Ace's dad didnt attend. I guess still to awkward for him..



Xmas day, my friends came.. BUT i was too sick to entertain them.. so i went to zz while they played murderer in the living room..hahahaha..

And that was a beautiful end to our year...

Previous Post: Ame Looks Like Me

No comments: