Saturday, July 23, 2016

Gong Gong's Present From Macau

Gonggong went for a trip with his friends to Macau and when he came home, I asked Ace to call him...

As usual, Gongong was embarrassed whenever he gets alot of attention and after like a few seconds, he handed the phone over to my mum...

No one.. at least I didnt know that my dad bought Ace anything.

When Ace visited the next day, Gonggong gave him his present.... a pair of cool sports shoes:)

While I was chatting with Ace, Ace told me this pair of shoes is very nice and that he likes it very much.

So I messaged my mum later and told her "Wah, daddy has such good taste and chose a design that Ace likes leh..."

To which my mum replied.. "Only his two grandsons got presents lor.. the rest of us did not get anything...

I commented to Ace that Gonggong is very clever and knows what size he wears and Ace told me, "Of course he knows.. the week before he went to Macau, Gongong asked me what is my shoe size and I told him already.."

Then I asked my dad and he said he heard that shoes in HK were cheap and since he intended to go spend a day in HK, he jotted down both Cay and Ace's shoe sizes and bought them a pair of shoes each:)

And upon chatting with Gongong the next time I visited, I found out why everyone else had no presents... cos the trip was a little over the budget for him. Apparently, this group of old uncles all had leg pain, this pain that pain.. so hor, they travelled around in cab... which was expensive...

ANd then GOnggong also complained that the food there was very expensive... much more expensive than he remembered... BUT hor, the last time he visited HK was I think when I was one! hahahahahaha...

Previous Post: Chee Ko Pek!

No comments: