Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Heart And Brain

Since it was school holidays and Ace is not allowed to use his phone, he asked if we could go borrow books from the library. I said ok and so we went a little earlier before his guitar lessons.

He was sooooooooooooooo happy to find this Heart And Brain book in the library.

Heart and Brain is a series of comics I had been following on FB and I would read them occasionally to Ace. He loves them because the comics are often about the internal conflict between your heart and your brain..

Heart is all do what I want and dun think so much.. very much like Ace! (Say YEAH to UTTER NONSENSE!) And Brain is everything also think and think and never do:) Love it when heart wins! Hahahah..

So Ace was very excited to find the book. He forced me to read together with him... again and again lor :) hahaha

We did have a very good time reading and laughing together!:)

Previous Post: My Son Is Grown Up!

No comments: