Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Angel's 40th Birthday- Part 1

Ace never remembers my birthday! Hahahaha..

So this year, he decided to counter that by giving me a present early in August so that he will not miss it.

And this year being a huge milestone.. I had a grand celebration of sorts:)
 Round 1 of celebration was with the girls in my office :) Another colleague also having birthday same month:)




 THey even preapred cards...

 And gifts:)

I used their gift to buy a new pair of shoes  :) Hee hee..

Following that, I celebrated with an afternoon out to make myself pretty with Annie...




She said she treating me to a day of beauty... first stop... to get me some eyelash extensions!


Apparently, my eyelash extensions are really hard to do because my eyelashes are super short and super fine. The beautiful Jess who did it for me said it is the MOST CHALLENGING SET OF EYELASH she has ever done! hahahahaha..


 Done.. swee boh?

 Then we went over to have a meal...and she treated me to cakes and peaches.. 不是寿桃,而是从日本来的超甜的蜜桃!

 Then to the salon to give me a nice perm cos Annie said I can save time if I dun need to curl my hair everyday....


So Annie's cheeky stylist asked me what I wanted to do. I said it is up to him. And he suggested a soft digital perm.. so I said ok..

But once he removed the curlers, this is what I saw..


 I told him please dun tell me this is my hairstyle.. and he said, "Yeah, finished... " And laughed... and said I looked like a poodle!



Me and Annie were super impressed that with his half past six english,  he actually knows the word 'poodle'. hahahahaha

 Of cos it is just a soft curl lah ;)

 This calls for a photo together:)


Then Annie brought me to eat the most delicious Japanese grill!





She even secretly arranged for what the waiter called a BEEF-day cake for me!: )

As what our Japanese friends taught us... Sugoi delicious! Hahahaha

 At the end, we found two onions at the bottom of the beefday cake...

Waiter say we cannot waste it.. and made us cook and eat.. turned out to be sugoi delicious too because it was very sweet!

 And what  is a meal without some sweet desserts!:)



What an eventful day! ;) 

Previous Post: Oishiii









No comments: