Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Food

 Has not been so easy to cook now that I work but i still try:)

After a long hard day, made myself some nice sweet miso "ramen" ....

And then the other day, after a long hard day at work, I decided to eat instant noodles.. WAH.. instant comfort! hahahahahah... But once in the blue moon niah lah..

 Ace says he wants to eat Jap curry and made me buy a jap curry pack from the supermarket. Apparently it is pre-cooked type.. just need to heat up. But I wanted more liao so I added more liao inside:) hahaha

 REturn of the QINg Long Veg... and as I had alot of potatoes leftoever from the Jap curry attempt... made stir fried potatoe lor.. China style with vinegar and lao ganma.. Ace also likes it if I dun make it to sour or too spicy

Back home from work can only do simple meals like this cos earliest I can reach home is 6pm. But I am satisifed lah. I am glad we have the airfryer cos it makes frying toufu a breeze now:)

Ace also started making his own lunch:) He now uses the airfryer to make tomato fried egg.. LOL  I dunno how he does it but he made it a few times and requested for more tomato to make his signature dish! :)

Previous post: Attack On Titan

No comments: