Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas and Christmas Gifts

 So much love this year during christmas.... First.. Ren Yuan hairpin from Power...

 Great postcard from MEgan

 Home made brooch from Madeline...




 Home made card from Daphne..

 Log cake from Annie!

 Biscuits, earrings and lots of useful items for Kat, Anita and Daphne



Elisa also gave Ace a kettle when I said our kettle went kaput cos she said she had extra at home. Ace said this is very good and wanted to use it to cook instant noodles cos he did not know how to use our Waterfront Key stove:) hahahaha

And what did we give others?

 
I made Ace help me make a brown sugar scrub for my friends and colleagues. It was the only way I can give alot of people presents with the limited budget I have and I hoped my heart made up for the lack of budget;)






I had some leftover and Ace used it when he bathed. He said it made his skin very smooth:) hahahaha... Maybe I will make more for myself to use when I am free...


 For his godmas, we had other plans on top of the scrubs....

 For Annie, because I promised her that I will get her the CRANE earrings but I couldnt find them at the place I bought mine.. so, I MADE HER A PAIR...

The rest of the godmas got baked brownie made by godson ;) He requested to add m&ms inside..




 ANd then of course, Annie godma met up with us and brought Ace to eat YUMMY food lah..)



 I also went out with the girls and this year, we decided we go nice nice place to eat ;)



Photos dun do the view justice:)


Previous Post: Christmas Party 2017

No comments: