Sunday, December 31, 2017

Nainai Birthday




 I think friends were surprised to see me appearing in this family photo that was posted on FB...






Though I had grand dreams of keeping family traditions and relationship the same as before with my ex-in laws. But that was i think the last Chua family celebration I attended.

The fact is, they are Ex... and it is awkward for all involved I guess to hang out together. It started with I couldnt make it when invited. Eventually the stopped inviting me.

By the time i finally managed to visit them once. I realized it was really awkward. So I guess I am happy to message them every now and then and remind my son to call them every week:)

I am glad Ace understands when I tried to share how I felt. Cos I really did want to keep some of the family traditions alive for him but this just cant be one of them at this stage of our lives.

Previous Post  Relieving My SAHM Days

No comments: