Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Chua Family's Mother's Day Celebration









It's official...

That I am finally not part of the Chua family.. .not in name and not even  in person... I am.. I don't know what I am... Erm... Maybe a guardian of their eldest grandson? hahahah.

Anyway, this is the start of the many Chua family activities that I DID NOT attend.

It had to happen somehow I guess. They asked me I was not free and then eventually, they didnt ask me anymore. Maybe because it is awkward for Max.. maybe it is really awkward for everyone...

Initially I must say I felt a little upset, a little lost... a little sad... when I am reminded of how I did not only lose my husband... I actually lost an entire family..

BUT... as time went on, I realized, I was just being silly. Max's mum was a dear and still always remembered to ask Ace to bring food back for me if she cooked something she knew I liked. She would call me every few mths to check on me and ask if I was ok and ask how i was.

While it is true we are no longer family in name... the bond we had built will never really be gone just like tat even if things are a little awkward at this moment.

I still think that one day when me and Max are happily attached or maybe even happily married, we will eventually get to a point where we can all meet up and gather freely... after all, we were best friends for more than 10 years! :)

But of course, this is my fantasy. If it doesnt happen, as long as we are all happy, it is fine as well :)

Previous Post:

It's Magic!

No comments: