Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Goodbye 778


Looked out of our 778 rented house and saw this beautiful view...

I guess it is likely that this is my last few chances to see this from this point....

Goodbye 778 Waterfront Key... You were good while we were here. Though I spent the worst times of my life here.... and spent many nights crying in this house... BUT, I had many good happy memories here as well....

I wont miss the bugs... I wont miss your super small kitchen..

But I will miss the view and the ease of travelling.... I will miss your tiny gym, nice pool and the lovely neighbours I met here. Thank you for everything.... we are gonna embark on a new journey and I promise you the nuturing you provided us won't go to waste.. we will definitely continue to lead good, happy lives :)

Previous Post:

Ace And Angel Cooking

No comments: