Monday, November 19, 2018

Ace Cooks For Me



Now that Ace goes out more often with his dad.. his mood is much better than before...

In fact, he was in such a good mood the other day that he offered to make dinner for me...

Looks like not bad hor.. he says he is the one who cooks best.. so when he goes to his friend's house and they are hungry, they ask him to cook.. lol..


And of course, I also cook for him when I am free lah.... nowadays that happens not so often because by time i reach home from work (i work in the western part of sg), I would be too tired to cook.

And if i do cook, it will be simple meals like these...

But during exam period.. I try lah.. to cook more often for him.. hehehe..

 Sometimes I very sian I also cook one dish for myself to eat.

 Then sometimes when my sister P sends me love becos she say I DYM very xin ku.. I indulge with ird nest..

Then of course there are times where me, Ace, J and ZJ meet up and eat in 85 together too...

But nothing beats what Ace cooks for me..  heheheh..

Previous Post: Veron's Birthday

No comments: