Thursday, November 29, 2018

Drinking Session





Havent met up with Jez and Yiin in a long long time so we arranged to do dinner.. since we were at a place with beer.. of cos need to drink a little... hee hee..

But after drinking one round like still not enough.... so i invited Jez to my house to round 2....

Because we were drinking Rose, i asked if Ace wanted to try a little. He was allowed one sip...

He liked it...




And then after, he said he has bubbly sake and jio me for round 3 after Jez went home.

I told him he can only drink a small cup.. i drink the rest...

I was amused that my son likes to drink and I posted a pic of him drinking and mentioned something like it was round 3 of drinking with Ace...

When I woke the next day, my penpal and his wife W and LW were so worried and frantically messaging me over messenger asking me if i were ok.. they thought I was depressed and went drinking for 3 rounds with Ace.. hahahahaha...

It's funny and I am just glad I am well loved.. even people all the way at the other side of the love are worried about me:)

But I am ok.. I am a brave strong girl:) Nothing can get me down...

Previous Post: Mother And Son Date At Chilli's

No comments: