Sunday, February 25, 2018

Bye Bye Fayth Jie Jie



Fayth Jie jie was back in Singapore for a visit and so we decided to send her off at the airport with godma megan at the airport. 


But maybe too early.. someone a little tired and sian still....

 When we reached , he sibeh chow bin i dunno why...  But maybe also cos nothing much for him to eat there... he eat liao not very full so after Fayth left, I asked if he wanted to eat more... and suggested that we can revisit a family favourite... since there is his fav itacho sushi at the airport as well.....


 Suddenly sibeh happy:) hahahaah



After food he happy liao. i told him i wanna take photo with hello kitty.. so he obliged half heartedly:) hahahaah













Glad it didnt end on a sour note lah.

But i must say I am always super annoyed if i go out with Ace and he gives a black face. THis is the most difficult thing for me to bear during this period of his life. I mean, I dun have much time to spend with him now that I work so hard... so time with him is precious and i prefer to spend it with someone smiling and happy with me and telling me jokes than someone with a black face.

Thankfully, like I always say..everything unpleasant in motherhood is always a phase. As he grows, these episodes appear less and less... looking forward to when he is full functioning mature adult with pleasant deposition and maturity to handle his unhappy emotions well:)

Previous Post:

No comments: