Monday, February 19, 2018

The V Days Where I Recieved Surprise Flowers

 Recieved surprise flowers this year...

The year where I feel most alone:)



 Special thanks to my sis lah.. she say ask me bring flowers home.. show him I is got market one... But.. really, I dun think he gives a shit:) hahahaahahhahah

 But I give a shit... and I is happy.. that is most impt ;)
















PS: I am writing this in Jan 2019 and V day round the corner again.. who knows.. maybe this year.. just maybe... I may get flowers for GUYS? hahaahhahah...

But given that i bai kar and no chance to meet handsome men... it shall stay a fantasy:) haahahha..

PPS: Ace told me then he will like to encourage me to find a boyfriend. Cos there is benefits in having a boyfriend he said.

However, about a year later, he told me that he doesn t want me to date or to find another husband because his classmates told him that stepfathers are shit. Hahaha.. I told him he will grow up and have girlfriend and eventually wife.. he will have his own life.. he cannot expect me to be alone and stick to him right.. so I should find my own happiness too.. he was pensive after I told him that... Anyway, I told him that he neednt worry about me getting married again lah... i dun even have bf yet... And i got bf I will tell him and it is still impt to me that whoever I find likes ace and that ace likes him:)

Previous Post:

No comments: