Sunday, February 11, 2018

Mr Wern Fook Chuan


For some unknown reason, my secondary school form teacher, Mr Wern met one of our classmates and requested to meet us.

I havent been to a class gathering in a while nad was glad I made it there. Though it was initially awkward, cos i havent met them in a long while, I soon found my kakis and we were chatting like the years didnt go by during all these years:)

And everyone was so excited they even brought their year books along...










I knew our teacher was really happy to see us. He asked us to keep in touch.. he even asked for paper and pen, asked us to put down all our numbers and our names.

I am so amazed, that he remembers all our names. .and all these little stories about us though we have graduated from his class for more than 20 years. And he was still as jovial as ever.. only thing is that he moves slower now... and his health is not so good... and his hair is whiter.. he is older and a little thinner.. and i felt a little sad to see him like tat..

But before we could really fulfill our promise of keeping in touch, we received news a few days later that he has passed away. I wonder if he requested to meet because he could tell his end was near.

We will miss him and remember him dearly...

Previous Post:

No comments: