Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Play Date And Fancy Dinner

Ace is always asking for playdates with his good friends and so Aunty KP and I arranged for another playdate for him and LL. Because I had not been to PIP BOX before, I was happy to bring Ace there when KP suggested it...

On our way, Ace saw this piano and tried to play with it..

Saw this picture and found it quite cute.. reminds me of the Angel wings I had grown:)

And finally we are that the PIP BOX...

Truth to be told... I feel it is probably more suitable for younger children. Inside, they had a art and craft corner and some art materials... there is also a small area for children to hide, some wooden toys for toddlers... some story books and lots of masks and movable seats and shapes for the children to play with...

Since we were early, Ace decided to explore the place by himself first..


Ace was so fascinated with this OHP he found. Seems like schoool these days dun use OHP liaoz:)


He then found this corner which he says is a good place to play in and he will CHOPE this place for LELE... hahahaha







And then he decided to go play with the OHP again...



Here is a "play" he did... pardon the noisy background noise and the "extras" running across the screen...

Then LL arrived and I was bz chatting with KP and did not take any pics:) But the kids had fun:)

I am always amazed at how LL understands Ace so well. Before we left our house, Ace told me, "I have to tell Lele to bring the light sabre... Cos then we can play with it.."

But i thought the light sabre is too heavy and so mafan to bring.. so I DID NOT tell KP about this...

Despite that, when KP was preparing to go meet us, he packed the two light sabres and told his mother, "I have to bring this because Ace likes to play with this!"

Is this 默契or what man:) hahahah.....

Anyway, afterwards we made our way to meet up with Annie Godma for dinner. Because it took much shorter time to walk there than to take a bus there, I suggested to Ace that we walk and he was ok with it...

We walked from the esplanade through to Raffles place and as we were walking over, Ace told me... "Mama... this place makes me sad..."  I asked him why and he said, "This is the place where we waved goodbye to Lee Kwan Yew forever in the rain..."I am so surprised that he still remembers that... and that he still feels sad about it...

Strangely, when we arrived, Ace kept telling me that his eyes are not feeling well. So strange lor.. when he was playing his eyes were ok.. suddenly nothing to play liao.. eyes not feeling well...


We arrived at the fancy Jap restaurant and were seated in VIP room wor...



I asked Ace to rest and close his eyes first while waiting for godma to arrive.. sigh.. so beautiful a room but Ace cannot enjoy.. I hope he can last through the dinner...



They gave us some warm towels to clean our hands and Ace said they made his eyes feel good..


By the time godma Annie came and ordered food... miraculously, Ace was ok again!:)

And the whole night, he was at his best... saying lame jokes and making his godma laugh so hard:)



Ace ordered one set of inari and tamago sushi and for his mains, he had his favourite udon noodle soup with vegetable tempura:)


Me and Godma Annie also had lots of yummy foods:)


Ace loved the dessert so much he ordered two portions!



When we reached home, Ace said I have to take a photo of this card and send to his godma...

I asked him why is he telling so many lame jokes and he said, "Because godma is not very happy mah... so I do my best to cheer her up..."

No wonder this godma so sayang this little boy lah:)

Thanks to Annie godma for the wonderful meal! We had such a good time!:) hahahahaha...

Previous Post: Excellent Teamwork Mate


No comments: