Monday, February 13, 2017

Food Experiments

This month did not cook much...

Made FRIED LAKSA... which was rather yummy!:)



 My MIL bought this for me and swears by this...

But strangely I cannot find this brand in NTUC...

Also, finally took out the toufu burger patty pack I bought some time back to make this...

 Tasted not too bad but tat inspired me to make my own using toufu.. But havent managed to find the BEST seasoning.. cos toufu very bland.. no seasoning the burger not so nice...

 Oh.. btw, do you remember the exceptional mushroom bun that Zi Ran's lady boss treated Ace? I saw on TV how it is done! So hor... the brown stuff is actually red bean paste with coco powder!

Then they apply and cos when steam, the bun will expand.. so have the natural lines! So clever!

But I dun think I can or will make at home cos TOO MANY STEPS... as with my usual philosophy about home cooked food. If it is too much effort, just go out and eat lah:) hahahaah.. We are back in Singapore anyway, no more need to ownself cook this and tat!:)


DId the toufu burger again.. this time I do my own anyhowly version... I just need to find a way to make it FIRMER.. maybe really still need to ADD EGG...

But well, as long as Ace likes it:)

 Tried to make the toufu burger again.. but still unable to gain to right consistency... :( Will try again..


 One bowl rice.. jap style:)

Previous Post: Isetan Walk Walk

No comments: