Thursday, October 11, 2018

Ace Out With His Dad

Ace's dad finally turns around after a few months and starts to meet up with him regularly and bring him out regularly....

Earlier on, I always made sure to remind ace to call his grandparents etc...and i was often upset that his dad did not come to bring him out for meals... it broke my heart to see Ace so heartbroken..

But then i started to think that maybe I am overstepping my boundaries.. honestly, ace's rship with his father and with the Chua family.. should be Max's problem..not mine.. why do I need to do all the reminders etc...and why should I be upset?

FOr me, I just focus on Ace's rship with the Pengs and focus on leading a good life together.. so I stopped reminding Ace to call his grandparents. On my part, every now and then I will still message them to ask them how they are... That is all..

ANyway, still putting the pics here so Ace can look back on his memories...






















Previous post: Free Free Free

No comments: