Saturday, October 13, 2018

Dressed To Kill


It is Arcadia's anniversary celebration again...

It will be the first time i will see max after we moved out... somehow, I felt like I need to dress up and look my best. so I decided to wear the nice dress a friend gave me.... swee boh

But as time went on and more healing in my heart takes place.. I guess it is no longer very important how i look  in front of him... it doesnt matter to him at all.. it only matters to me:) I want to look good and feel good about myself.

I guess one of the biggest thing about going through a divorce is that your confidence level tends to take a nosedive.. and so you tend to want to do alot of things to make up for it... mostly to prove the other person wrong.. lol...

But the irony is that the only time you will really start to be able to really feel confident and look good.. when you are doing it for yourself because you treasure yourself and love yourself..

Previous Post: Ace Out With His Dad

No comments: