Saturday, October 27, 2018

Talking Point

We were invited to go present our views on Talking Point.. and in WE... i meant me and Ace. The topic of the day was about how we felt as parents and students about certain levels not having exams anymore.

Actually, I must say that the whole process of filming was difficult for me... Ace was in his bad mood day... and cos i rushed him along as we were late.. he was lagi upset...

When we arrived at the location for filming, he didnt want to talk to me and sat in a corner with a black face.. as parent, i just dam embarrassed... but what can i do.. so i just eat and mingle with other pple and let him black face by himself.



Thank goodness though.. he moved out of the mood after he ate some things and started the interview...









He actually surprised me by saying alot of thing that are things I have always been repeating to him and teaching him...

I am so proud of my son..




 That is us filming our entrance into the show..



 Happy mood liao so having fun AFTER the interview..




All that were involved in filming...

ANyway, it was an interesting experience... I made some interesting observations about the mothers I met also.. lol.. it was somewhat amusing to me


If you will like to watch it, you can find it here..

https://www.mewatch.sg/en/series/talking-point-2018/ep27/650224 



Our segment starts from 15:49 onwards...

And if you are interested in the other times we were on TV, here goes.

Here's us on Frontline.
Here's us on 100% Singapore

Previous Post: Gong Gong Birthday

No comments: