Monday, October 29, 2018

Oktoberfest


Our landlord in office organized an Oktoberfest party.. and because the account manager said not many signed up and asked if I could gather my colleagues, I helped to promote it a little in office...

True enough the idea of free food and free beer was well recieved... :)








Me and my taogeh.. and also the orgnaizers..

 We had so much fun and as you can tell, we are great drinkers!

 our company had two groups.. the Legacy J group and the legacy T group... as seen clearly in the two seperate rows of tables.. hahahaa

But at the end of the night.. when everyone realized we are all just fun loving people who can drink well, everyone is happy!

Everyone had alot of fun lah...

Me? Had the most fun...

Drink round 1 liao even went to karoake to round 2. Our colleague who is brit was so high he actually managed to sing chinese song with us.. hahahaahaha...

See, dont say I rebellious teenager, it is just too difficult not to have fun!

But if you asked me, I will say I think I actually feel an urge to go out to have ALOT of fun to make up for me sacrificing having fun by staying at home to take care of my son while the man went out to make money... It's like I just needed to get it out of the system.. I think after some time.. I will get it out of my system and return back to becoming ZHAI NV and stay at home already...

As for my son.. he is very good "parent".. he just asks me where I went... and that is it.. he doesnt say anything else.

But i know that he sometimes feels lonely lah.. he told his tuition teacher that no one is usually at home and that no one cares about him..

While I like to enjoy myself, my son is impt too... so i had a talk with him.. I told him that I wanted to enjoy my life but if he wants me to stay home, he will need ot tell me and also like talk to me when i am at home lah.. if he is just locked up in his room, I really have not much motivation to stay at home also...

So after that whenever we are both at home, he will make effort come out and talk to me for 10-15 min first... Love it that my son is sweet like that..


Previous Post:Nanny Again

No comments: