Saturday, September 17, 2016

Gideon's Birthday

So Ganma Megan sent me an invitation to attend baby Gideon's first birthday... so Ace and I went shopping...

I was thinking back about how when Ace was about this age, he really loved playing with cars and loved everything related to cars... and I  was thinking about buying Gideon this steering wheel thingy....



Ace said I shouldnt buy this because this thing will not stop beeping and should be allocated "Most Annoying Toy" award... Hahahahaha... And he went on to demo how it is bad demo on how to become a crazy driver... hahahaha :) Cos apparently when you move the steering wheel, you may not always be on the "road" and will likely destroy all the houses alongside the road.. Hahaha..



Here is us at the birthday celebration.. Ace is not around at the picture taking because he was outside playing with the other kids.. apparently, there are not many pokemons to catch there but the other kids were using spoofing apps and he was watching how these people were virtually travelling to different places to catch all sorts of exciting things:)

When the party ended, Ace started to play with the balloons.. he tied the helium balloons to the giraffe balloon and made a flying balloon.. and I was so afraid he wanted to bring this whole thing home lor...

End up, he only requested to bring home the helium balloons.. alas, they sat in his room for a few days and he pretty much did nothing to them...

Till I started to get sick and tired of his dirty room and started to scream and shout at him about cleaning up.. and because I had for the past few days... requested nicely for him to clean up and let him do his own thing... NOTHING MUCH HAPPENED..

So I sat there and bark at him to clean this, clear that etc lor... And because the balloons were really useless mah.. so I asked him to throw away.. he says dunno how to throw away.. so I still needed to extra work and use scissors to cut a hole in every one of them... Hai... give me extra work lor...


And what did we buy Baby G? We bought a Noah's Ark wooden toy set lah.. since his parents are devoted christians, I think this is quite an apt gift:) 


No comments: