Sunday, September 18, 2016

PoGO Parenting 103: Pikachu Ran Away

The other day, after Zumba, we were looking at the maps and realized that there was a Pikachu near Popo's house...

So our Pogo Gang that consisted of me, Ah Yee, Ace and Cay quickly put on our shoes to go over to catch... Ace was first to catch it.. Then I caught it.. and then Cay and Ah Yee tried to catch it...

But the pikachu ran away....

So Cay was very disappointed...


He was soooooooooooooo disappointed and kept saying his Pikachu ran away...

But good things come to all who wait lor...

About a week later, when Ace was over at Popo house because me and his dad had evening appointments, Ace and Cay kept bugging Ah Yee to bring them out to catch Pokemons but Ah Yee was very tired and so she kept saying noo.......

Till they all saw a snorlax right opposite Popo's house. How can anyone say NO to a snorlax right?? Hhahaahahahhaha...

So they all went to catch snorlax together and Cay even got to catch the snorlax (since Ah Yee already had a few)..... he was so proud and kept saying that is HIS SNORLAX... I told Ah Yee she should rename tat snorlax CAYDEN ;) hahahaha..

And the next time I saw him.. first thing he said when he saw me is "Ah Yee, I caught a snorlax!" Hahahahahaaha...

Ace was just super excited to get another Snorlax... :D

But leh, Ace is quite the sore loser also lor.. every week, when he is in Popo house, he will want to look at Ah Yee's bag and pokedex.. and then when he sees all the rare pokemons that Ah Yee had, he will sulk.. once he even CRIED because he was way behind Ah Yee...

But hor, Ah Yee works in loyang and goes to Changi Village , the POGO HOTSPOT, for lunch a few time a week leh.. of course catch alot of rare rare things lah..

I told him if he is going to cry over a game, I am going to delete it! I think this is a good chance for Ace to learn how to be SPORTING in games...

Previous Post: PoGo Parenting 102

No comments: