Friday, December 23, 2016

Veg Penang Laksa


Popo went to penang with her colleagues for some company trip...

SHe came home bearing presents for her grandchildren... she bought Ace a coca cola tshirt.. so Ace says "Popo approves of me drinking alot of coca cola!"

Then she also bought him a few pieces of underwear that he insists that are too big for him and must be for Daddy... pls lor... S size leh.. how can Max fit?!:)

But I think he says it is not his cos the underwear have thick bands that are very colourful... WHat Ace dunno is I think these type of underwear are quite comfy.. so i told him I wash and he try to wear as trial first lah...

Then of cos... we adults get good.. Popo bought a vegetarian penang laksa instant noodle pack for us...

Ace said the other day he wanted to try.. I added some veg fish toufu... some seaweed and an egg... Ace says it is VERY DELICIOUS!  I am a little surprised though cos while he used to like sour stuff, he has since moved on to the next phase and says he does not really like sourish stuff now...  But still he likes the taste of this soup base...

Too bad I dun see this anywhere in Singapore....

Previous Post: Pokemon Day

No comments: