Friday, December 30, 2016

Post Christmas Meet Up With Godma Annie

Though Ace was not feeling too well.. he said he was better.. and so we decided to keep to our original date with Annie godma.

Annie godma says she is going to give me a jap dinner treat as xmas pressie... And boy, was it a treat! So much delicious food.. after I keep going for meals with Annie, I can no longer eat Sakae Sushi and think it is nice:) hahaha

Ace also got to enjoy the good food... Someone already pasted his pokemon i-ring on phone and used it to watch video while we ate.

Ace did not have much choice so he ate egg sushi and noodles..

And we went for the kill :) haha..


So happy must take photo together...

More god food.... fish egg....



Grilled fish...

Even flower! Waitress say can eat this flower wor.... so I try lah..

Interesting taste!





One of the highlights.... alaskan crab...

Just one leg chopped into two for us to share is $50 lor! gosh. but the taste was heavenly!



Sick still wanna eat desserts...


Another highlight of the meal is this..

Codfish sperm!

SOme ppl dun dare to eat wor.. bt actually it is quite tasty..

After the meal, actually I wanted to go shopping one... But leh, Ace looked really sick so I told him we take bus go home...


The way home... I was human mattress lor... 

Maybe it was the mattress duty... Originally, I was feeling little bit unwell only .. is the can sleep off type.. but then after Ace lie on my shoulder and slept on bus... by night time, I felt very unwell... it was those type of deep deep cough with alot of phelgm... sianz..

Must get better soon!


No comments: