Monday, September 15, 2008

11:36

We were supposed to go over to my in law's place to pay respects to our ancestors. Since Max was not around, I decided to bring Ace over to be representative from our family.

I told my mum about it and early in the morning when I was still sleeping, Ace woke up and my mom bathed him and told him that he will be going to his Yeye's house today. So right after he changed into his clothes, he came to me and woke me.... "Mummy, 起来了,我们要去公公家了!"

I told him that we were going at around 12 noon and counted the number of hours with him.. so he went out to play, eat breakfast and mind his own business. I woke up and played with him for a while and by 11am, I felt really tired and so I went to take a short nap.

Midway through my nap, my mum asked Ace.. "Ace, 你的mummy还没有起来啊?你们不是要去公公的家吗?”

So Ace came into the room and told me, "Mummy,起来了!时间到了!我们要去公公家了!" And then he looked at his spiderman watch and told me, "It's already 11:36..."

I really got a shock when he said that because I was wondering how come he can come up with such a random but believable time such as 11.36.. i mean, since when did he learn his numbers to the extend he understand 36? He can only count to 10 and cannot even recognize all the different numbers yet.

I grabbed his wrist and tried to read his time. It really was 11.36! I am totally amazed! I am not sure if he read the time correctly cos he knew the numbers or because he got it by pure luck or maybe it was just inspiration as my inspiration and sixth sense has recently started getting active again like when I was active in POV..

I told Waipo about it and she says that I should buy 4D... hahaha ;)

Previous Post: Where is my Papa?

No comments: