Sunday, September 14, 2008

Where is my Papa?

Max is away in Bahrain for two months.

The very first day that Max left, Ace was already starting to miss him.. He would happily play with me or by himself and suddenly, he will give me a sad expression and ask me, "Where is my papa?"

So I will ask him. "Where is Papa leh?" And then he will reply that Max is in Bahrain and remind him that Daddy will only be back two months later. Then he will continue to play as if nothing happened.. and then after a while like 2 hours later, he will suddenly cry and ask me,"Where is my papa..." for no reason

Just now, he asked me, "Mummy, can I scream?"

I tot he wanted to swim so I said we go swimming another day.. "no no no no.. I want to scream.. AHAAAAA..."

I asked him why he wante to scream.. he said, "because my body pain pain lor... " asked him where pain he said his shoulder blades pain pain...

I think is he dunno how to express his feelings of missing you.. so I say Ok.. and then I hugged him and let him scream...

After screaming for a while, he said he is ok and so I kissed his shoulder blades and ask him if he is ok. "Ok.."

I told our second Uncle this story over lunch and he said that I am lucky I have such an emotionally healthy boy who knows how to manage his own emotions..

Well, I hope we will both manage this well and welcome Max home happily ;)

Previous Post: Clearing Obstacles

No comments: