Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Heng My Son Is Very Guai



I am lucky my son is a very well behaved boy...

The other day, I caught a cold and was feeling really lousy... because Daddy had to go and play soccer that day, I was left home alone with Ace that day... I contemplated sending Ace over to my mum's place but remembered that now that he is in school, it is best that I have time to be with him whenever possible so that he doesn't feel that we are ignoring or abandoning him...

When we reached home that day, I told him that I was not feeling well. I had a cold and I am really too tired to play with him. I asked him if he could play himself and he said, "Ok!" And ran back to his room.

Other than bugging me twice, once to ask me to switch on the lights, another time to help him take out the boxes his toys were in.. he basically took out all his toys and entertained himself with some self invented games....

And then before I knew it, it was time for milk, story books and bed...

Phew... thank goodness my son is a well behaved little boy..

As for me, after a good rest, I am as good as new..

Previous Post: I am batman

No comments: