Friday, September 26, 2008

Botak Ace

We saw Max online yesterday and so I asked him if he wanted to speak to Ace...

Ace saw his daddy and was quite happy and then he started to call his Daddy BOTAK and he would giggle after that.

When I asked him to sing songs for Daddy, his songs would be interspersed with the words Botak all over...

When Max logged off, Ace went into his room and started talking to himself... "I am a botak...hahaha... I am Botak Ace!" He says happily. When Ah Yee asked him who is a botak, he said, "Ace!"

"Mummy, I want to be botak... can you cut my hair botak?" He asked me...

"Why do you want to be botak, Ace?" I asked him...

"Like Daddy lor!"

And then he started singing to himself... "Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to BOTAK! Happy birthday to me!!!!!"

I told Max about it.. he says ok, he will come back and cut Ace's hair..

I think Ace is asking for it...

Anyway, Ace said that Gregory and Michael Phua are both botaks... those are his classmates and I din want him to go to school calling people botaks.. so I told him he cannot call them botak unless they are really botak... because we have to be truthful...

Bad idea...

Today, he watched TV and said, "That jie jie scold people shen jing bing..." I asked him if that is right... "Can you call people shen jing bing?"

"Cannot... unless they really shen jing bing lor..." he said..

I faintz....

Previous Post: Mid Autumn Festival Celebration

No comments: