Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ice Cream

Ah Yee was feeling bored and she had craving for the CONE of ice cream... so she asked if Ace wanted to go out... and because we noticed that Waipo has been rather grumpy because Ah Yee hasn't been spending much time with her, she decided to invite Waipo along...

When they decided the confirmed their outing, Waipo was still washing dishes and when we turned out heads, Mr Ace Chua was already putting on his shoes.

"I want to go and eat ice cream..." he told me with a smile.

"Oh!" Ace Chua shouted out when he finished putting on his shoes... his shocked expression expressing the fact that he seems to have forgotten something...

"I must change clothes!" He tells us and he quickly took off his shoes and ran into the bedroom where his wardrobe was.

Out he came with a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and even an underwear. "I want to changes clothes to eat ice cream..." When we told him he can wear the tee shirt he was wearing, he insisted that he wanted to change into the clothes he took out.

"Why I cannot change clothes... I want to wear jeans and eat ice cream..." he insisted... So I let him put on his underwear and put on his jeans...

"Can you wear the same t-shirt?" I asked him. "Nooooo, noooooo, noooooooo..." he insisted.. no matter how we explained to him that his tshirt is very nice and good enough for gai gai, he just refused to put it on.. until Ah Yee attempted to put on his t-shirt.. then he wanted his shirt back...

So he happily dressed up and put on his shoes again....

"I want to go eat ice cream! Gong gong, do you want to eat ice cream?" he asked my dad...

And so now, they are happily on the way to NTUC to buy ice cream...
Previous Post: Botak Ace

No comments: