Sunday, August 30, 2015

I Want To Dinner With Cayden

 While we were away at Zumba, Popo said she wanted to go to the SOKA Family Day to buy something and so she said she wanted to bring the two kids along...

"You sure?" I asked her...


"Can lah.. dun forget I am childcare teacher leh.. and Ace already so big I can handle one lah.. Just take taxi lah..." Popo said.

And so she went with them lor.. when they were back, Ace showed me this photo tat he asked Popo to take with his phone.. so cute hor:) hahaha

Then leh, the two cousins are best friends now and so Ace kept asking if we could have dinner together with Cay.... and he kept repeating, "I want to eat dinner with Cayden.. I want to eat dinner with Cayden..." And so we went lor...


Here are the boys having fun after dinner...

 Dun ask me how Max managed to squeeze in.. I also dunno..

The funny thing is when Ace was inside Cayden kept complaining that Gor Gor took up so much space.... but he was perfectly ok when Yee Zhang.. who is ahem "broader" tried to squeeze in... hahahahaha...



I told Ace that I think it is his talent to be able to play with children of all ages!:) hahahahahaha


After dinner, while we were on our way home, ew noticed this plastic road divider with Ace's name... hahahaha.. I told Ace he can bring it home.. hahahahaha:)

Previous Post: Angel's 38th Birthday

No comments: