Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Spicy And Very Nice!

We  went out with our friends and had a champagne brunch together... ;)


Alas, Max is vegeterian and so there was not much he can eat...

So by time we left to go for dinner (brunch took very long cos one of our friends had too much champagne too fast and spent a long time in toilet..), Max was crazy hungry and ordered TOO MUCH FOOD! So there was alot left over. I tot dun sayang so asked to dabao home...



Meanwhile, we dropped Ace off at Popo's house and somehow, Ace was under the impression that we will be bringing him out for dinner.. he told Popo NOT to cook his dinner and waited for us till we fetched him at around 8pm which is way past his dinner time.

But leh, he only told us that he did not have dinner when we reached home.. and I was scratching my head about what to do because the vegeterian beef fried hor fun I dabao is quite spicy actually...
 I asked Ace if he wanted to wait for me to cook something and he said no he wants to eat the hor fun...

He eat hor.. till his whole lips swollen like a hotdog cos it was too spicy but still gave a thumbs up!:) wahahahahaha.... Even tell me is "Very spicy and very nice!"

Seems like hunger can really change a person's taste buds:) hahahaha..

Previous Post: Top 10 In Chinese

No comments: