Friday, September 04, 2015

Ace's New Lego Creation

Nowadays, whenever Ace makes something using his lego, he will ask me to take a picture and post it online so that he can show off his new creation...

The other day, he was playing lego in his room and then he came out and asked me to take a picture of his new creation..

 It is some new super hero with power weapons lor...

After I took photo of his front part.. he says has to turn around...

Cos he notice the lego is wearing "high heels"? THese are special shoes.. check out the golden part tat is suppose to give extra power when the super hero flies..

In the case that you are feeling that these parts look familiar.. that is cos other than the figurine which came from I dunno where.. hahahaha.. the rest of the parts were courtesy of the Govt of Singapore:) hahahahah..

While we are on the topic of Legos, Ace has recently some new additions to his lego collection....

After we watched the Avengers, someone go and bio this lego set with Iron man  and this Hulkbuster thingy... he wanted to buy but did not have enough saved up.. and so he bio and bio and bio.. pray and pray and pray and so when his birthday came and Aunty Germaine asked him wat he wanted, he said he wanted this:)

Moment he got it.. he built it up!


 Actually even I think it is quite cool :)

On top of that, Aunty KP said she going to JB and there are lots of cheap fake lego there...

Because he did well for his test (he scored 64 for Chinese, 80 for Math, full marks for english), I told him I will reward him and so I asked Aunty KP to help buy as many fake lego figurines as she can given the $10 budget and Max said he wanted to chip in for tat too and up it to $20.

And this is what she bought! So.....

Ace is super happy! Many thanks, hugs and kisses for Aunty KP... hahaha..

Aunty KP asked me to give guidelines.. I gave her three simple guidelines... Super heros... Army.. and ask her son, LL.. he will know whether Ace will like something cos they have similar taste!:) And he really loved everything he got lor:)







I think his Lego Box going to be filled up SOON...

Previous Post: Inside Out

No comments: