Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Illuminati!

While we were shopping the other day, Ace got super excited when he saw this phone cover!

A few months back.. Ace asked me if I knew about the ILLUMINATI...

I said I did and asked him how he found out about this group or this phrase... he said his friend saw it online and discussed it with him in school and so he went to research about it... tsk tsk children these days...

And I think the more he researched, the more he got besotted with it.... Everytime he saw a triangle shape and an eye, he goes, "Mummy, illuminati!" And I tell you, his imaginative mind can see eye and triangle in EVERYTHING! clothes, logos, furniture, etc etc etc...

I told him not to be crazy about it lah.. everything about illuminati.. think too much liao!

For those who do not know what I am talking about.. Illuminati.. according to conspiracy theories... is a group of pple who manage and control all the world's finances. They control everything going on in the world as their members are all super rich and on the higher rungs of social hierarchy...

If you watched or read the Da Vinci code.. you would have heard of them too as they are often featured in ficticious movies and books as a "secret group" that controls everything (including big events like 911 and even supposedly natural disasters...)  in the world.

Interestingly, I think there are historical records to show the existence of a group like tat... but i think they were more so a group of pple like scientists and mathematicians who supported logic and proofs as a way of thinking who were opposed to super religious people who had blind faith and used their faith the explain all that cannot be explained. And as they seem to be funded by a group of rich people (most notably.. the Rothschild family who are super duper rich) who did not like it tat the churches have more power than them, conspiracy theories abound lor..

I admit that I also were curious about them and read up about them... I used to read websites tat predicted a New World Order and  used to divulge the "secrets" behind conspiracy theories in my bid to understand better all that i cannot see...

But I have since decided tat since I am a nobody with not much riches, whether this group exist or not.. really has not much effect on me on my life...  and because of this, I shall just take them as a story tat I came across and continue with my life based on what happens... cos too much a waste of energy and resources to second guess this :) hahahahah

I did not know how to explain about the illuminati to Ace though.. cos I also not sure what they were. But i did tell him that I did not like tat he is like so besotted with them and keeps going "Illumnati!" at everything! He even set passwords  using the Illuminati sign!

When I expressed my displeasure at his "love" for illuminati.. Ace tried to prove that his interest in this is merely for "FUN" by watching this super funny video by Ryan Higga, his IDOL, with me...



And I must say, RH is really super funny!

Anyway, as with all things in a child's development... I think this is just a PHASE.. in writing this post I also sorted out my thoughts about this issue and developed a guideline of what I will say to him or discuss with him when he next mentions the "I" word...

Illuminati or not... Real or fake.. Most important is that we give fully and live our lives fully and continue to take big steps forward in our lives for a better tomorrow!:) That is what I care most and I am not so much against the illuminati or his love for illuminati.. I am more against of his illogical "idolization" of it.. which I feel is a waste of precious time and resources. Plus as most conspiracy theories surrounding this group are negative/evil/bad, I really wish Ace will put more of his focus on where good can be done and how he can help the world...

I wonder though how the other children's parents will react to discussion about illuminati.. cos i am sure tat his friends are all also crazy over this..

Previous Post: Drama Mama Ace

No comments: