Sunday, September 27, 2015

WP Rally 2015

This is sort of belated post..

Since I enjoyed myself very much at the last WP Rally during the last election, I decided to go again this year when my sis jio me to attend.

Since the rally was held in Bedok Stadium, I brought Ace over to my mum's house and waited for my sis to return so we can walk over together...

When we arrived in Bedok, noticed that there is a sign that does not allow pple to park at the HDB blocks nearby.... and there were many feeder buses...

And all the Feng Feifei already started working..

Over at the stadium.. can hear them doing mic test also...



Waited for some time then my sis came home... and then we walked over.. quite crowded.. pple mountain pple sea...

And once i put on FB that I am there, I recieved many messages from my other friends who were there too:) hahahaah


There were many die hard supporters who made special decorations and stuff to bring there.. salute them man.. so heavy and they waving it throughout..



I din notice this but someone living in a HDB nearby made a hammer out of some lights and hang it outside their house like hari raya lights like tat.. hahaha.. but later in the rally no more... sis says maybe police say cannot hang there...


That man carrying so many wires around him I so scared he will be electrocuted accidentally lor!



It is nice to see that the people in front were sitting down so people behind can see.. the old uncle arrived later and these two young girls with a mat offered him a place.

THe Aunty in mustard color top is a LTK fan.. first thing she said was.. "WHERE IS LTK?" And then when he appeared to give a speech, she kept taking pictures of him.. hahahaha...


My sis bought a WP flag and someone gave her another one so we can give our children one flag each.

Was not quite as fun as the last rally I attended.

Ace initially said that he wanted to go cos he wanted to hear "what rubbish WP will say.."  and I reminded him that he used to ask me to vote for WP lor!!!

Anyway, in the end he said it might be too boring.. so he stayed home to play with Cay.. heng he did not go lor.. no joke to stand two hours lor..

I think Ace was more interested in the elections when he was 6 years old lor.... he asked me so many questions about the government and was excited when he got to shake Raymond Lim's hand..
But this time round, he was not really interested in what is happening. I asked him why he is not so interested now and he said because he feels it makes no difference whether who we vote for anyway...

But this election, he is pretty much pro PAP as his dad is a strong PAP supporter...

Anyway, after tat, Max finished his meeting and said he will come fetch us.. he said he is hungry and so we went to eat our favorite indian mee goreng:)

While waiting for our food, the two boys boh liao...












After we finished eating, Max tried to show off that he can use fork to poke between his fingers....





Boh liao right?:P Hahaha..

Previous Post: Waiting Around For Daddy

No comments: