Monday, December 28, 2015

Ace Bakes Cookies For His Godmas

Every school holiday, I will ask Ace if he wants to do some baking or cooking.

This holiday, because it is christmas, I asked him if he wanted to continue the tradition and bake his godmothers some christmas goodies as presents.




This year, he decided that he will bake some chocolate chip cookies...

That is him mixing things up....


Spooning everything into the air fryer basket...

Alas, airfryer takes a long time to bake cos each time can only bake 9 cookies. so sad.. ahahaha

Cooling down..

So I decided we shall use the oven and let the oven in this kitchen  "开张”.....

And... the oven turned out to be a sad story... After I cleaned it up and switched it on to heat it up.... the rack holder by the side fell off! Wah lau eh...... now already heated up.. how do I put it back? It took me another 10 min to try to put it back and by then, oven cool down liao and got to reheat again...

But leh, in the end, managed to bake all the rest of the cookies in one shot.. so still not so bad...

And since the oven is working, I thought maybe we can bake some chilli crab pizzas... that I have learnt and have been wanting to try:)


One pizza for each pax...

Dunno is lucky or unlucky me...

By the time I was baking my pizza, the oven suddenly tripped and then the whole house had a blackout... Luckily it was more or less already done by then and so I just eat lah:)

Ace is very happy in this picture cos he is so happy that the cookies tasted so good!:)

Very unfortunately, after he passed some to Ganma SL, some to Ganma Annie... havent got chance to meet the rest of the godmas (cos they are overseas etc), he steal a cookie a day and finished it up for good in the end...

He says it is so tasty he wants to buy and bake again:) hahaha...

Previous Post: Hang In There Cat Poster

No comments: