Saturday, November 12, 2016

PoGo Weekend

Max was away... nothing much to do.. so play Pogo and go walk walk lor...

Sent Ace to tennis and then decided to talk the walk around the area...

My old friend, Lalang:) There used to be lots of these in my primary school...

Saw these flowers and realized they have this yellow small flower inside.. I never noticed that before this!


Decided to talk to this small part I went to the other time.

Saw these beautiful red flowers there...

Noticed a neighbourhood cat ....

After tennis, went over to Yeye house...

Today, Ace was in for a treat wor.. Shushu took out all his old Pokemon cards to show Ace... and Ace was so impressed!








Out of nowhere, Ace said he wanted to eat BING TANG again... it was his favorite thing to do when he visited Nainai when he was younger..

Next day, had to bring Ace to JPD meeting ...  so while waiting for him to finish, I went to walk around the area...

Saw these flowers tat look like cheerleader pompoms.. so cute hor.. Never seen them before! Did you see the bee resting on it?


I realized and noticed there is a butterfly and be flying around... the flower must be very sweet! So I took a video of it..



And this is how the flower looks like before it blooms...


This snail is has a very funny story.... So I was walking past this snail...... and then  Iwalked forward another 400 meters or so... and walked back again to the same point maybe like 5 mins later....



And the snail moved only like 2cm!








This I took.. one of the nights I went for a walk.. there was supposed to be a Super Moon and I saw the moon from afar hidden by some trees.. but when I finally walked to the reservior, no moon in sight...


Remember I saw this flower at MBS right.. din manage to take a good photo of it.. and now I am happy I got a good picture of it..

Previous Post: Goldfish Jail

No comments: