Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Pokemon Uno

 Ace told me he bought a pack of Pokemon Uno cards and asked if I could play with him. I asked him why he bought the cards and he said it was boring after exams and so he bought the cards to play with his friends.


And finally, I got time and asked if he wanted to play..

So he said must play according to his rules...

And he started off by teaching me his rules... and one of the rules is that these two cards are considered same colour...


 After playing two games, I told him the game is not so fun if these two are the same colours.. so I asked him why they had this strange rule...

And then, he make me pengz when he told me the real reason they had this rule was that when they started playing the game, both of them thought these two are the same colours.. till someone told them otherwise...

I left see right see... also cannot see it as the SAME colour leh!

Luff until I pengz!

Previous Post: Meet The Parents 2016

No comments: