Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Race42

My husband started running...and he took part in some 21 day challenge to run 100km cos he was inspired by his friend.

Following month, he asked if I wanted to join him as well... I told him I can walk but cannot run... and then I saw the medal.. is a pretty one... that is a Eagle's Feather!

Wah.. so pretty leh.. so I asked the organizer if it is ok tat I walked.. and they say ok.. so I signed up for just 50km in 21 days lah....

That is the reason why I started and did so much walking.. in the end, I exceeded my target midway and decided that I will aim for 100km:) hahaha..

But I guess it is kind of nice to walk and enjoy nature...


Saw so many beautiful flowers...

And cute animals;) haha





And my necklace is finally here!

Ace say very nice.. he wants too and wants to walk.. But i told him too late to sign him up.. but he walked some of it with me and so his dad gave him his necklace;)


I did not take part the following months though.. cos the medal not nice.. I really took part because the medal is nice.. vain pot hor:) hahahaha...

Previous Post: Year End Class Party


No comments: