Sunday, November 06, 2016

Running At East Coast With Ah Yee

No Zumba because it was term break for us... so my sis suggested that we go running at east coast park...

In the end, me, my sis and BIL went to east coast to do a run... each at their own speed.. me is walking speed... my sis is jogging speed and my BIL at running speed:) hahahaha...

Quite a good workout.. and saw many interesting plants as well:)


When I ran past a stretch... I saw the flower below by the beach.... at where the sand meets the soil.... wonder what type of flower this is...



They whole stretch on the floor ... but only a few flowers... I have never seen these before...

Saw this kickass awesome dad roller blading with his kid on his shoulders.... I would not dare to do tat cos I scared my kid will fall.. hahahha

We agreed that we will all turn around after 20 min... so when I turned around and was on the way back, I saw these two indian girls who said they were lost and asked to use my phone. I called their parents for them so they could arrange on a location to meet...

Haha.. maybe doing good deeds will get rewards... found $2 on the floor... :) hahaha


Wanted to go somewhere for breakfast before going home.. Alas, the places we wante dto go to all closed etc.. ended up in Yakun :)hahahahah.. sad...

But well, good company more than makes up for it lah:)

Previous Post: Walk For Rice

No comments: