Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Cay's Birthday

Max was away...and I had to go for a 4 day workshop... and Ace had no school.. so I asked if he would like to stay over at Popo's house and he said ok...

And ask it turned out.. best decision he has ever made.. cos hor, it was Cayden's Birthday and Ah Yee and Nett Nett were on leave to help him celebrate... so Ace just tagged along for all the celebrations...

Very shiok lah Ace.. go eat bfast lah... go to beach.. go to indoor playground.... go birthday party in school...



Last year he also got to tag along...

Anyway, Ah Yee said the two boys had such alot of fun together:)


But once Cay went home, he called me and asked if I could fetch him home... hahahahah :) I told him I was out and couldnt do so and he niam niam niam... in the end his dad had reached SGP... so I asked if his dad can go fetch him...

His dad managed to persuade him to stay in Popo's house by passing him all his gifts from his trip:) hahahaha...

Previous Post: Year End Class Party

No comments: