Sunday, November 08, 2015

I Look Like An Alien

Cos we had to get ready his visa for his upcoming trip to Myanmmar, I needed to prepare two pictures of him.. since have two of the pics I took for him when he was 7 years old left.. I used the photo..

When Ace saw the photo.. which was also used in his bus pass, Ace told e that whenever his classmates see his bus card photo.. they will ask him.. "Why you look like an alien in this photo?" Wahahahahahha...

I cannot imagine he used to be so thin lor:) hahahahahaha... and I think he lost his two front teeth then so doesnt smile and show teeth...

So cos he is thin and his eyes are big and his face is sharp.. I think his friends thought he looked a little bit like this:

http://i.space.com/images/i/000/018/937/original/aliens-ET.jpg?1341003338

Hahahaha... what do you think?:P Look alike?

Previous Post: Birthday Party At Adventure Cove

No comments: