Thursday, June 05, 2008

No More Potty

Well, please congratulate Ace!

He does not need the potty anymore because now Ace is tall enough to pee on his own in the toilet! ;)

The other day, he told me when I was sleeping, "Mummy, wo yao shee shee..."

As I was only half awake, I told him, "Ok, go and tell Waipo..."

And then I heard someone go into the toilet..

After that, he came out and then he told Waipo, "Wo qu shee shee le, wo xi shou..."

So apparently, instead of asking for help, he went to the toilet, pulled his pants down, aimed (without spilling okie!), peed, wear his pants and wash his hands all by himself!

Cool!

Only thing is that he still only wants to poo in his diapers.. if not, I think he doesnt need to wear diapers anymore! hehe ;) looking forward to the time where I can save my moolah! haha...

Previous Post: Wo Xue Gui Gui

No comments: