Sunday, June 22, 2008

Swimming

Recently, Ace has started to enjoy playing the "I am Daddy" sort of imaginative game... now and then, he comes to me and tells me that HE is Daddy and he will point to Hello Kitty and say she is mummy (I am so flattered) and then to the little baby bear and say he is baby...

That tells me the start of his oedipus has arrived and so I have taken to constantly telling him that he is both Daddy and Mummy's boy and that we both love him.

Anyway, when that happens, I always ask him what does he want to do with his family.. and then he will start to sayang baby and this and that.. and usually he would want to bring baby out...

On this occasion, he decided to bring baby "Go swimming!".

And so he went onto the bed with the bear and started doing this...



That is exactly what his daddy does when daddy goes swimming with him!

It is hilarious I tell you! hahaha...

Previous Post :Monkey See, Monkey Do

No comments: