Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ah Yee's Wedding Photos

My son is a strange kid...

Other children will be clamouring for more cartoons... he keeps bugging me to see Ah Yee and Net Net's wedding photos...

After Ah Yee had her ROM, the photog made a CD of their pics with pictures and every now and then, Ace will make noise and says he wants to see Ah Yee's wedding photos. He likes it so much that he can actually watch it... finish it and say, "One more time..."

On the average, he will watch it for like 3 times a day...

Then after Ah Yee's wedding, he moves on to watch the DVD of her wedding 3 times a day... He watched so much that he can sing each and every song inside the DVD lor...

Ah Yee says she is very touched tat Ace is watching her wedding video so often.. and claims that because Ace watch so many times, it makes it worth her money to invest so much in her pictures.

In addition, Ace will ask to see "Ah Yee and Net Net picture book".. with that, he is referring to her wedding album.

One day, Ace kept asking for the album and because I also got tired of looking at Ah Yee's pictures, I told him I will show him me and Max's pictures when we go home...

Pacified, he asked for my photos when he reached home...

I looked at my photos with him and I thought, "Wow, I quite chio leh!" Hahaha... Really brings back alot of good memories of my life together with Max ;) And of course, many good memories of our wedding...

In case you also itching to go through my memories, here goes:

The Proposal:
http://verityy.multiply.com/photos/album/8/Our_Story










Previous Post: Yeye's birthday



No comments: