Monday, July 28, 2008

Yati

Over the end of last month, Jez's whole family went on a trip and so her maid, Yati, came over to our house to stay for a few days.

To Ace, Yati was no stranger and he was really glad to have her around in the house because Yati would wake at 6am in the morning to clean the house and our house was spanking clean for a few days.

And because by 8am, she would have finished, cleaning and mopping the floor, washing the clothes, she has lots of time to play with Ace.

Day in day out they will play and no matter how noisy Ace is, Yati would not mind...

Ace even asked Yati to hide together with him in their secret hiding place to read books together... I told Yati I will take the photo and show Jez how Ace 'bully' her and as you can tell, she is happy to be 'bullied'...


Max asked me if Jez left Yati here so tat we would be tempted to have a maid ourselves... Cos he loves it that the house is clean and he has his clothes all neatly folded and washed without him lifting a finger. I told him not all maids are nice like Yati lah... plus.. after a few days, despite the benefits, I really cannot get used to having a stranger in my house.... I rather clean the house myself! Haha.. I mean, if you know how lazy I am, that is saying alot..


Anyway, I found out that Yati is so kind, gentle and loving to children because she herself is a mother of a 7 year old boy.. wah.. cannot tell leh! I think Ace reminds her of her son.. so she very nice to Ace.. plus, I think Ace is a very nice kid and generally tends to make people like him...

Anyway, on the day that Yati was supposed to go home, we asked Ace, "Can Yati go home?"

"Noooooo, cannot!" he said.

"But Yati jie jie has to go home already.. how?" I asked him...

"Then I go meinu's house lor.." he said. (Meinu is referring to Jez and her two daughters)

I laughed until pengz...
Previous Post: Ah Yee's Wedding Photos

No comments: