Saturday, July 19, 2008

Wu Lian Pai

Evon ganma taught me this..

The other day, I was feeling bored and so I taught Ace how to do it and took pictures

This is the epitome of acting cute... they call it 5 lian pai...

Note: His fingering not very accurate so the two looks a little bit like three and the four looks like a five...




0




1




2




3




4




5


PS: Updates about Ace going to school.


Yesterday Daddy went to pick him up early and we met in NTUC.. When he saw me, he ran to me and hugged me and told me that he missed his friends. When I asked him if he was happy, he said he was and so I asked him what he did in school (shui jiao, qi lai, aunty chao mi fen, wan toys) and then I repeated my mantra of why we need to go to school to learn more things so that we have more knowledge and then we can make lots of money and buy all the things that we like.


This morning, after he finished bathing, he asked me, "Wo men qu na li..." "Go school lah,." I told him... "wei shen me yao go school, wei shen me yao zuan qian?"


Ok, great, it means he heard what I was telling him and so I repeated the mantra to him once when he was dressing up and once when he was wearing his shoes... and just as he was about to leave, I asked him, "Qu xue xiao xue duo duo zhi shi, yi hou zuan duo duo qian OK?"

OK!" He nodded his head with determination and waved goodbye to me with a smile.




Previous Post:Ace Model

No comments: