Monday, May 09, 2016

Ace's First Toy Review

Ace has been wanting to start a youtube channel of his own.. he has been talking about it for ages... But we havent gotten around to starting it...

I had thought about finding  a holiday program where he can learn to do these things but I could not find any... then I read about how the guys at Night Owl Cinematics (me and Ace's favorite Youtube channel) is very helpful to the youtube community here and so I thought they could perhaps provide me with some guidance for info.. so I wrote in to them to ask them if they do classes or could perhaps direct me to somewhere where I could find information to get started.

They kindly replied and directed me to some websites but the information there is actually a little too professional for Ace I think...

So.... I just put this idea one side lor:)

The other day, someone asked me if Ace did any of those toy intro videos because their company is looking to get some child to do something like a roving reporter sort of thingy.... so I asked Ace if he was interested.. and he was...

Given that most of his videos is him doing and saying RUBBISH.. hahaha.. we decided to make one ad hoc toy review..





So presenting to you...

Ace's FIRST  toy review video:)




It was made ad hoc just before bedtime.. so pls pardon the messy room, messy hair and lok kok outfit:) hahahahaha...

Will upload a better version soon :)

Previous Post: Four Is Four! (四是四)

No comments: